Sweet and sour chicken casserole filled with chicken, rice and vegetables, all covered with sweet and sour sauce. This tagine is very tasty and will be very popular at dinner!
If you like this recipe, try the following recipe: fried rice with sweet and sour chicken, sweet roast chicken, fried chicken, fried chicken, and fried rice.
Sweet and sour roast chicken recipes that have been popular on my blog for almost a decade! This is one of the first recipes I have published, and it remains popular today.
My family also likes it, so I do it at least once a month. One night we ate it and thought I could make a simpler, healthier version. That’s when sweet and sour chicken casseroles are born.
This sweet and healthy casserole is easy to use because I don’t make chicken bread. You can bake and tear the chicken yourself, or take a simple course and use roasted chicken.
I also want to cook the day before and then store it in the fridge until it’s ready. This will simplify this recipe. There is something special in Lao Mi. For me, it tastes better and works well on casseroles!Print
- 1.5 lbs cooked chicken breast (chopped or thinly sliced)
- 4 cups of white rice (rice, cold rice is the best)
- 1 red bell pepper, diced (with seeds removed)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped seeds)
- 1 can (20 ounces) of pineapple, filtered
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Sweet and sour medicines:
- 1¼ cup of granulated sugar
- Glass, cup of tomato juice
- ¾ cup distilled white vinegar
- 2½ tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons of garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Clean a 9 x 13 inch pan with non-stick spray.
- Distribute cooked white rice evenly in a prepared skillet. Chicken breast rice cooked evenly.
- Spread the chili, pineapple and carrots on the chicken evenly.
- Sources of sweetness: In a medium bowl, stir all the ingredients of the sweet and sour sauce.
- Pour half of the sweet and sour sauce on the vegetables / chicken.
- Cover the pan with tinfoil and bake in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Carefully remove the pan from the oven. Remove the chips carefully (it will be hot!) And let the casserole stand for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the casserole and mix all the chicken, rice and vegetables together. Serve the remaining sweet and sour onion sauce with each serving. Enjoy
Keywords: Sweet and Sour Chicken Casserole