Strawberry Cheesecake Sauce is a sweet sweet sauce with cheesecake and strawberry flavor. Do this for your next party or barbecue. Everyone you serve will love it!
Hello friends! I am happy with the recipe today. Well, I think I’m always happy when I have new and delicious recipes to share with you. This delicious meal is one of my favorite simple desserts for parties and barbecues.
There is no doubt that the strawberry cheesecake sauce is the winner. This is my favorite set – cheese and strawberry cake. This combination will never be wrong.
Strawberry is easy to make, and is a sweet and delicious coloring. Especially if you use cold whip instead of homemade cream. Now hatred brings you a cold whip. I appreciate it but am not ashamed to use it from time to time. I think it’s delicious. If you want to make it yourself, you have to do it. Just use the same amount of cold whip.
We love dipping it all in strawberry cheesecake sauce! Pastries, gold ore, sliced strawberries, vanilla wafers, etc. Really, you can enjoy anything and be a happy person. It doesn’t matter what the winner is. I hope you try it soonPrint
- 1 (8 ounce) cold melting container (or frozen melt), thawed
- 1 (8 ounces) chunky cream cheese, mashed
- 2 cups of strawberries, chopped
- Salted Biscuits, Cookies, Graham Biscuits, Strawberries, Dipping Sauce
- In a medium bowl with a hand electric mixer, beat the whipped cream cheese together until it becomes brittle. Chopped strawberries and stirring.
- Cover the bowl with a lid or plastic wrap in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with biscuits, cookies, biscuits, strawberries or whatever you want. Enjoy
Keywords: Strawberry Cheesecake Dip