If you are looking for the perfect dish for a hot pot dinner, here it is! This is one of our most popular and extraordinary posts!
When we were growing up, one of my favorite parts to celebrate with a large family was delicious cuisine that everyone could share. This is one of the easiest dishes to prepare!
This recipe is an important ingredient in family gatherings and is always popular with my children because they like spaghetti. There are also lots of vegetables, which benefit everyone!
One of the best things about this recipe is that you don’t need to use all the ingredients! Don’t like the option? Well, don’t add that! Do you like mushrooms? Stir them up
If you want to prepare food, you can easily add chicken, turkey and even pork! My husband doesn’t eat meat and doesn’t think it’s food.Print
- 1 (16 ounces) soft paste (grated up to 4 inches)
- 3 Roman tomatoes (diced)
- 1 zucchini (diced)
- 1 medium yellow zucchini (cube)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 red capsicum (cube)
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 option (cube)
- 2 Packs (2.25 ounces) Olive Slices (Dry)
- 8 ounces of cheddar cheese (small cubes)
- 1 bottle of spaghetti (16 ounces)
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of high power
- Cook the pasta according to the packaging instructions, then rinse with cold water and then strain. Set aside and allow to cool.
- Tomatoes, zucchini, pumpkin, pepper, onion, cucumber, olives and cheese are placed in a large bowl.
- Add cold noodles and stir well.
- In a small bowl, mix with the salad dressing, parmesan cheese, red pepper and garlic powder.
- Pour the pasta and vegetables and stir well.
- Sprinkle with high power.
- Leave it in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving (this salad will improve over time, because it tastes together).
- Category: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Spaghetti Salad Recipes