Slow-cooked chicken tortilla soup is a recipe I always do. It’s healthy, tasty and easy to prepare. Here’s another slow cooker recipe!
Slow Mom cooked a slow cooker for tortillas for the first time on Christmas Eve 18 years ago. I live in Bullhead, Arizona. At that time I always hoped to be able to come to Saint. George, visit my family and eat my mother’s food at home.
When my mother first made taco chicken soup, she fell in love with the first bite. We all love him and have been doing it ever since. Found a recipe from Light Cookbook (sorry, I admit one, but I don’t remember). This is a simple recipe until you start adding all the delicious additions. Cheese, sour cream and tortillas. Ha ha! I think this is a must to enjoy delicious soup.
He discovered that SlowResep was not a slow cooker version. It was made on the stove. I am free to try it in my pot, and the rest is history.
Slow-cooked chicken tortilla soup is healthy, delicious, and easy to make. This is another recipe for slow cooking and perfect soup!Print
- 3 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 teaspoons of chopped garlic
- 8 cups of chicken stock
- 1 (4 ounces) chopped green peppers
- 2 cans (10.5 ounces per pack) cut tomatoes into small pieces with green pepper, not dried
- 1 (29 ounces) or tomatoes can be mixed
- 1/2 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of seasoned taco
- 1 can (15 ounces) of black beans, washed and dried
- Place the chicken breast at the bottom of the slow cooker, 7 liters, with fuel. Put all the remaining ingredients in the chicken. Toss to join. Cook using low heat for 6 hours, or use high heat for 4 hours. Remove the chicken carefully from the slow cooker and place it on a large plate. Break up with two forks.
- Return the chopped chicken to the slow cooker and stir well.
- Serve soups and hot toppings: cheese, tortilla sticks, sour cream and more.
Keywords: Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup