This delicious sausage green bean potato casserole is such a delicious side dish recipe perfect anytime of year. It’s actually a complete meal with meat, veggies and potatoes all in one dish. So scrumptious and seasoned perfectly.
- 1 1/2 lbs sausage kielbasa or smoke sausage, sliced 1/4″ thick
- 2 lbs baby creamer potatoes, washed, sliced in half
- 2 15 oz cans green beans, drained
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400° and spray a 9×13 baking dish with a non stick spray.
- Wash creamer potatoes, cut in half and add to a sealable gallon size baggie.
- Add oil, seasonings, pepper and red pepper flakes to baggie. Shake to coat.
- In a large frying pan, add sausage and water and cook over medium high heat until sausages have browned and most of water has evaporated.
- Remove sausage from pan and when cool enough add to baggie.
- Melt butter in frying pan and add onions and garlic, cook until onions are translucent.
- Let cool for a few minutes and then when cool enough, add to baggie and shake to mix.
- Lastly, add green beans to baggie, shake to mix and then empty contents into prepared baking dish.
- Cover with foil and place in the oven. Bake for 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Carefully remove from oven and enjoy!
- Category: Healthy
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Creamer Potatoes, Green Bean Recipes, Potato Recipes, Sausage Green Bean