These 5-ingredient Oreo Cheesecake Cookies are a super simple and delicious treat! Only five simple ingredients are needed to bake this amazing tender dessert!
Like cookies? Try fan favorites: amazing chocolate hazelnut cookies, quick and easy cranberry cookies or peppermint coffee cookies (coffee fans will love these cookies).
If you have been following me since I started my YouTube channel, you may have noticed that I have many Oreo recipes! I love Oreo, I can’t get enough! I don’t know what addiction is, but it is great! Although I am not a big fan of cream, I still accept it because it is so good!
Did you know that Oreo is a vegetarian? ! I remember when my friend told me that I was a vegetarian and was struggling because I really missed cookies. I’m camping, he went up today and handed me some Oreos and asked if I want some.
I looked at him because he was also a vegetarian, and he said Oreo was a vegetarian. I didn’t believe it at first, so we checked the ingredients and he was right! I am very happy, I ate a lot of Oreos that day.Print
Insanely delicious Oreo Cheesecake Cookies are made with just 5 ingredients! These cheesecake cookies basically melt in your mouth.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoons salted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 10 Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
- In the body of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides as needed.
- Add the sugar and beat well.
- Add in flour, a small bit at a time, beating in on low speed, just until incorporated. Fold in oreos until evenly distributed.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for at least 45 minutes, and up to 2 hours.
- 30 minutes prior to baking, preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out 2 tablespoon sized balls of dough, roll them into rounds, and place them on the cookie sheet. Lightly press down on each cookie.
- Place pan in the oven to bake for 10-11 minutes, or until *just golden at the edges. They will still be very soft when you remove them from the oven – that’s a good thing!
- Cool on the baking sheet for 10 full minutes, then very carefully transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy