No Bake Peanut Butter Bars are filled with Reese’s peanut butter cups, Reese pieces, melted chocolate chips and more Reese pieces. It’s very good and it’s an incomplete snack!
We are a peanut butter fanatic in our family. I think we eat peanuts every week. Even our dogs are like peanut butter. We think this is all sorts of peanut butter toast over the years, which has kept him alive for so long. (He is 17!)
These roasted peanut butter bars are my dream. A soft peanut butter stick with small cups of peanut butter and sliced rises on top with melted chocolate bars. It’s a great!
At the end of the hot summer, the last thing we need to do is turn on the oven, right? But if you still need to eat some homemade snacks every day like me, then these roasted peanut butter bars are for you!
What peanut butter should I use?
Any daily peanut butter, like Skippy, Jif or even the brand store, is perfect for these bars. You can use chunky or smooth foods in this recipe, both are good. If you want more sauce, use crunchy peanut butter. I do not recommend using natural peanut butter for this recipe.Print
Peanut Butter Bar:
- 2 cups of whole wheat grains
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1½ cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (soft or thick)
- One bag of rez, a cup of bread, and reese
- Chocolate layer:
- 1½ cups melted chocolate milk flakes
- Mini Rice pieces (about ¼ to ⅓ cup)
- Butter 8×8 inch pans are set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, whole wheat plant, dried sugar and peanut
butter. Mix well until mixed. (I can use a hand mixer for this)
- Add reese bag and mix gently with hand. Pour the mixture into the prepared bowl, then
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl, put them in the microwave for 1 minute, and stir them well. Continue cooking in increments of 15 seconds until it melts and becomes smooth. Pour the peanut butter evenly. Sprinkle mini Reyes pieces.
- The refrigerator for 1 hour and cut into the required size.
- Category: Bars, Chocolate
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: Per servings
Keywords: Bars, Dessert, Desserts, No Bake, Peanut Butter, Chocolate