OREO Heaven Kingdom Dessert is the truth about heaven! Layer of chocolate pudding, cold whip and cream cheese. This dessert is the winner!
On Sunday, I decided to make my sister’s family “well recovered” because her husband had to undergo surgery. I took many recipes and watched this beautiful heavenly dessert from my friend’s blog, Mandy.
The name describes this dessert perfectly. It is heavenly and dangerous. For your thighs. This is a dessert that you cannot eat. Stop eating …
So don’t say I’m not warning you!Print
- 1 (15.35 ounces) double Oreo sandwich wrapper
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 cans (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding
- 3 ¼ cup cold milk
- 2 (8 ounces) cold whip containers
- 1 (8 ounces) soft cream cheese cube
- 1 glass of refined sugar
- Take a large zip lock bag and put all Oreo cookies in it. Close the bag and then close the table.
- Cookies are beaten in small pieces / crumbs using a pasta stick. You want them to be thick and small, but not fragile.
- Leave the cake spoonfuls full. Pour the remaining cake crumbs into a 9 x 13 pan, pour the melted butter over the crumbs and stir until evenly mixed. After mixing, press in a bowl to form a crust.
- In a bowl, shake the mixture well with 2 puddings and milk. Close the lid and place it in the
refrigerator for fastening.
- In a medium bowl, mix the cheese until smooth. Add sugar slowly. Fold in a cold whip container. Apply the mixture to the cake skin. Next, take the chocolate pudding and apply the cream cheese mixture. Spread another cool Whip bowl on top of the brown egg layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining cake crumbs above. Let stand for 2 hours
Keywords: Heavenly Oreo Dessert