- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ to ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 TBS cocoa powder
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, honey salt and coconut oil in a saucepan and heat until combined.
- Add vanilla and cocoa powder. Stir until well combined.
- Add quick-cooking oats and mix well.
- Add coconut and stir until completely combined.
- Drop 1 TBS portions of mixture onto your prepared baking sheet. Press into the shape of nests. Continue until you’ve used all your cookie mixture.
- Let cool in the refrigerator or freezer until hardened. Top with your favorite candy eggs.
- Serve cool or at room temperature. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator!