I’m still trying to say that Thanksgiving is coming! My God, why does time always pass around holidays? I really like this time of the year which is why I am complaining that it is developing very fast.
I am really happy for Thanksgiving. I planned the entire list and could start. Kale and I will host dinner at our house this year. Only his parents and our children, this will be a quiet person. Kale’s work exudes once more free turkey, grab 22 pounds! I think we’re going to have a lot of turkey left and can’t wait!
One of my favorite dinner staples is this cranberry fluff! This is a sweet and savory side dish that can eat all salty foods for a long time. I like to take a tablespoon of turkey and mashed potatoes and put some heavenly things on them. Well, I know I’m a stranger, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they all did the same thing. Ha!Print
- 1 (10 ounce) bag of fresh cranberry, rinse and dry
- 1 bag (10 ounce) marshmallows
- 1 cup of red grapes, cut into halves
- ¾ cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, separated
- 2 cups heavy cream
- Crush cranberries with 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar in a food processor or blender. Once crushed, put it in a large bowl.
- Add marshmallow and grape slices to crushed cranberry. Stir and mix.
- In a separate large bowl, use the hand-held electric mixer to beat the remaining cream and sugar until a steady top is formed. Pour the whipped cream into the berries mixture and fold gently until all ingredients are mixed together.
- Cover the bowl then cool for several hours or until it cools. Please enjoy!
Keywords: Cranberry Fluff