This plate is filled with cheese with broccoli, corn, cheese and fillings. This is an amazing side dish that can be served with any holiday meal!
- 1 (6 ounce) stuffed filling (chicken or turkey)
- 1 sachet (12 ounces) of frozen cauliflower, dissolved
- 1 sachet (10 ounces) frozen corn, melted
- 1 can (10 oz) concentrated chicken broth cream
- Salt and pepper
- 8 ounces thin sliced velvita slices (or 1 cup fresh cheddar cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit Lubricate a 9×13 inch baking dish with spray to cook. I’m waiting.
- Prepare the filling according to the packing instructions.
- Frozen broccoli and frozen corn are poured into prepared baking sheets. Pour the chicken soup cream over the vegetables and stir well. We add salt and pepper. Decorate vegetable tops with a thin velvet cheese.
- Place the filling evenly on top. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes. Remove it from the oven and carefully remove the hot foil. Serve for a few minutes, then serve. Please enjoy!
Keywords: Cheesy Stuffing Casserole