Chicken recipes can be easily dipped in roasted milk in a simple milk mixture, then baked in the oven. Let the chicken marinate for 1-2 days, not only on the surface, but also give the whole chicken an unusual taste and produce chicken that is very moist and soft.
Butter chicken recipe:
Salt water: For the success of this roasted chicken milk, the most important thing you have to do is plan and soak it for the previous two days. Provides enough seasoning to penetrate and soften chicken breasts.
Believe me, investing in time is worth it. Roast Chicken Milk 4 Because this recipe is roast chicken rather than roast chicken, I think it would be better to use chicken with skin and skin.
Especially if you want to eat white chicken. My family likes white fattening chicken, and this is what I eat a lot. If your family likes dark meat, I think your thighs and legs will work well.
If you use black meat, after baking the chicken at 400 ° C for 45 minutes, lower the oven to 350 and continue cooking until the chicken is tender and the juice is clean for 7-10 minutes.Print
- 6 chicken breast with segmented bones
- 3 cups of milk shake
- 3/4 cup divided vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of fresh rosemary
- 2 spoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley (optional)
- In a bowl, mix with yogurt, 1/2 cup vegetable oil, garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary, and honey until the salt dissolves.
- Divide the chicken nuggets into 2 to 1 gallons of ziplock bags. Pour half the milk mixture into each bag. Keep the air as tight as possible and close the container. If the bag is leaking, place it on a plate or plate with a frame. Put it in the refrigerator overnight or for two days. Turn the bag over and add salt.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Remove the chicken from the ziplock bag and place it on a wire rack to filter seasonings. Cover the pan with aluminum foil and place the chicken on the pan. Sprinkle the chicken with the remaining oil. Bake the chicken at 400 degrees for 45 minutes, then turn off the oven and let the chicken cook for 7-10 minutes (only with the remaining heat – don’t open the door) until the chicken is tender.
- Let the chicken rest for 7-10 minutes before serving.
Keywords: BUTTERMILK ROASTED CHICKEN