This bacon ball is a classic appetizer and you can’t go wrong. Simple ingredients full of flavor. Everyone will be happy to dig this delicious cheese ball!
Here I like delicious cheese balls. Well, I think this is the perfect party food. Last year, I made cheese and bacon balls for Christmas and it was amazing! We love it all day.
Another holiday tradition that I like is something else, so I said a few years ago that I would start making cheese balls every Christmas. BALLON RANCH CHEESE has become my family’s favorite ball. I said: Yes, good, you will not be able to stop eating it!
This was done for Thanksgiving appetizers a few years ago, but forgot the taste! Ha ha ha, so when we put down the Christmas tree the next day, I dug up radishes. We were surprised by the pleasure.
I bought various cookies to extract this delicious little devil and loved every bite. There are many flavors in it! You can really dip anything in the cheese ball. Biscuits, french fries, and even vegetables. Whatever happens, this is not unusual.Print
- 1 (5 ounce) smoking bag from Oscar Meyer
- ¼ cup of chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, thinly sliced
- Two cans of cheese (8 ounces) at room temperature
- ½ teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) spice / livestock mixture
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, mix half the bacon, pecans and two tablespoons of parsley, set aside. (This is a mixture of cheese balls to roll.)
- In an electric mixer bowl, it comes with a beaten attachment, whipped cream cheese, garlic, cheddar cheese, spice farming, Worcestershire, bacon and parsley, while maintaining medium to high levels until well blended.
- Cover the refrigerator and leave it for at least two hours or overnight. This mixture forms a ball and rolls in a mixture of bacon and pecans.
- Served with biscuits and vegetables. Enjoy
Keywords: Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball