Whole baked chicken.
You can have Whole baked chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole baked chicken
- It’s of whole chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 2 tsp of season salt.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper or to taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lipuid smoke.
Whole baked chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a small microwave safe bowl heat butter until soft, not melted. Add the seasonings and liquid smoke, set aside.
- Place chicken in a baking dish and remove insides if any. Rub the outside, inside and under the skin with butter mixture..
- Wrap chicken or top of the dish in aluminum foil. And bake for an hour and a half or until chicken is done..
- Once chicken is done turn the oven to 400. Remove the foil and brown the skin..