You can cook Baked Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of reduced sodium chicken broth.
Baked Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Coat small roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Transfer chicken to prepared pan and drizzle with oil; sprinkle with lemon juice, rosemary and parsley. Pour broth around chicken to coat bottom of pan..
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 to 35 minutes. Garnish with fresh lemon and serve..