Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes.
You can cook Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes
- It’s of For chicken:.
- You need of Whole chicken.
- You need 1.5 L of Apple juice.
- You need of Fresh thyme.
- It’s 2 spoons of honey.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of For potatoes:.
- It’s of Baby potatoes.
- Prepare 150 g of butter.
- It’s Half of lemon.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- Prepare of Salt.
Whole Baked Chicken*very easy* with Baked Baby Potatoes instructions
- Wash chicken and place it to the deep baking dish.
- Pour apple juice so it would cover the chicken approx half way.
- Add tyme and some salt..
- Place it in the oven at 200c degrees. Cook for around 1-1/2h. To get the crispy skin apply the honey to the top of the chicken that is not covered by the juice sometime 45min into the baking..
- For the potatoes: wash and cut the potatoes in half..
- Place it in the baking tray..
- Melt the butter. Once it's melted squeeze lemon juice. Pour the mixture on the potatoes..
- Add garlic and thyme. Add some salt. Bake it for 30-40min together with the chicken at the 200c degrees..