Baked Chicken With Tricolour Quinoa.
You can cook Baked Chicken With Tricolour Quinoa using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken With Tricolour Quinoa
- It’s 1 of chicken breast (pan fried then baked).
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 4 of broccoli.
- Prepare of Shimeji mushroom.
- You need of Alfalfa.
- You need 1 cup of quinoa.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 2 of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Baked Chicken With Tricolour Quinoa step by step
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper to chicken breast then rub with olive oil..
- Pan fried the chicken for a while until it turns brown, then bake in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Boil 1 cup quinoa with 2 cups of water until it dries..
- Pour olive oil to the broccoli and shimeji mushroom then bake with the tomato for about 5 minutes..
- Melt the unsalted butter and fry the garlic. Drizzle before eating..
- Squeeze lemon juice to the chicken a moment before eating..