Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏. One of my favourite no-bake cheesecakes by far! This no-bake caramel apple cheesecake is a must try this season. This incredibly yummy no bake caramel apple cheesecake recipe is a fantastic quick and easy dessert idea!
They are baked ones but so ridiculously easy that everybody's loving them! And I also wrote tips on how to get. This post may contain affiliate links. You can have Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏
- Prepare 1 of graham cracker pie crust.
- You need 2 bars of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of cool whip.
- You need 1/2 cup of lemon juice.
- You need 2 of Granny Smith apples.
- Prepare of Hershey’s caramel ice cream topping.
This Easy Caramel Apple Cheesecake recipe is perfect for Fall baking or even Thanksgiving dessert! I absolutely LOVE how pretty these caramel apple cheesecake parfaits look. Plus, you can't beat a classic graham cracker crust topped with the creamiest, perfectly sweet caramel-y apple pie filling cheesecake. This No-Bake Caramel Apple Cheesecake is perfect for fall!
Easy no bake caramel apple cheesecake 🍏 step by step
- Beat the softened cream cheese,sugar and cool whip until smooth and pour into crust. Refrigerate about an hour until firm..
- Soak cubes up apples in lemon juice for about 30 minutes to prevent them from turning brown and place on top cheesecake..
- Drizzle with caramel sauce and you can top with chopped nuts like peanuts or pecans..
Easy to make and great for potlucks! The weather has finally cooled down a bit here in Phoenix …. and by cooled down, I mean it's not in the triple digits! A creamy no bake apple butter cheesecake with a caramel swirl on top that tastes like fall with every spoonful. And when I think of apples, I also think of caramel, probably because caramel apples are iconic this time of year. However, I hate eating said caramel apples because it hurts my teeth (that's.