Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs. I like to cook the chicken on a metal rack over a baking sheet to allow even heat and continuous airflow on all sides. I usually make this recipe with chicken legs, but you could also make it with a mix of legs and thighs. For optimum baked bbq chicken flavor, I.
It's the perfect dinner, no matter the weather! This Oven Baked BBQ Chicken is easy to make and includes a homemade no-cook barbecue sauce. Oven baked BBQ chicken is an unpretentious dish and we know that your barbecue cravings won't ever stop you from making it. You can cook Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs using 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs
- It’s 8-10 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 cups of bbq. Sauce; (sweet baby Ray).
- Prepare 21/2 Tbsp. of Holy Smoke bbq rub seasoning;(can only buy it in Tenn.
- You need of (You can use whatever bbq. Rub seasoning you want too.).
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1/2 Tsp. of Each of kosher salt & freshly ground pepper.
It has never prevented us from enjoying BBQ chicken legs every once in a while either, with some Korean-style cucumbers. In reality, you can use this tempting sauce over. This crispy oven bbq chicken recipe uses only TWO INGREDIENTS – barbecue sauce and chicken (plus a little olive oil, salt, and pepper) – to make the crispiest, most perfectly glazed, sweet, sticky, and juicy baked barbecue chicken you will ever have. Oven Baked BBQ Chicken – juicy slightly-charred chicken legs packed with all the flavors of a grilled chicken except that they're BAKED.
Oven Baked cajun BBQ Chicken Legs instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blend together Cajun seasoning, BBQ seasoning, salt & freshly ground black pepper..
- Coat chicken legs on all sides with Olive oil..
- Season chicken legs on all side with seasoning mixture..
- Place chicken legs skin side down on a baking sheet pan..
- Bake for 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and turn the tempture up to 425 degrees..
- Coat tops of the chicken legs with bbq sauce using a basting brush..
- Using a spatula; flip the chicken legs over; being careful not to tear the skin..
- Coat the other side of the chicken legs with bbq sauce..
- Place back into the oven and cook for 7 minutes..
- Remove from oven and repeat steps 8 thru 10 again..
- Place back into oven and cook for another 7 minutes or until chicken legs are crispy and parts are blackened; chicken legs are done..
- Reomve from oven and let cool down before serving..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Easy, flavorful and hassle-free BBQ chicken! You'll need plenty of napkins for this. Here is all the proof you need that you don't need much to cook up really great chicken breast for dinner. Delicious BBQ chicken is made using an easy homemade barbecue sauce. Cooking the chicken at a low temperature allows the meat to become tender and stay juicy.