Steamed carrots broccoli over baked chicken in mushroom sauce. I work all day, this is quick, easy and really good. I add a little seasoning blend to the sauce. My husband – the non-veggie eater – eats every pice of broccoli on his plate!
Place the carrots and broccoli in the boiling water under the steamer with the fish to cook. Broccoli Chicken Casserole recipe is made with tender chicken and broccoli, your choice of pasta, and the BEST creamy cheddar mushroom sauce. Mushrooms: I love the flavor of baby bella (cremini) mushrooms in this broccoli casserole recipe. You can have Steamed carrots broccoli over baked chicken in mushroom sauce using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed carrots broccoli over baked chicken in mushroom sauce
- You need of Chicken breast baked.
- You need of Carrots peeled cut strips 1cup.
- It’s 1 cup of Broccoli florets.
- You need 1 cup of Mushroom sliced pre baked,.
- Prepare of Red onion half, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flour.
But any of your favorite mushrooms will do. This easy casserole full of chicken, broccoli, mushrooms and cheese with a crunchy Ritz cracker topping is a comforting dinner that cooks in one dish. This easy casserole full of chicken, broccoli, mushrooms and I hope you and your family enjoy this casserole as much as I have over the years! Chicken, Mushrooms, Broccoli and Carrot Stir Fry – Delicious!
Steamed carrots broccoli over baked chicken in mushroom sauce step by step
- Make the mushroom sauce. Saute onions in 2 tsp oil, caramelize. Add baked mushroom. Saute. When they brown, add water. Boil few minutes. As water evaporates, add 1tbsp flour to thicken sauce and boil to desired consistency.
- Bring water to boil in deep sauce pan. Put on silicon steamer. Place carrots. Steam for 12 minutes or till tender. Remove. Place broccoli. Steam for 7 minutes or till crispy tender. Remove. Sprinkle salt pepper..
- Plate up with chicken. Place veggies. Pour sauce..
I can help you with "What's for dinner?" too. It looks impressive, but this mouthwatering chicken and mushroom sauce comes together in no time. I think its flavor rivals that of many full-fat entrees found in In same pan, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute mushrooms and onion until tender. Stir in sherry, salt and pepper; bring to a boil. Serve with freshly steamed carrots or baby potatoes.