You can cook Chicken Stew using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Stew
- You need 3 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of pearled couscous.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 sprig of fresh Rosemary.
- It’s 4 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- It’s 6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need of Grated Parmesan.
Chicken Stew instructions
- Heat olive oil in Dutch oven on medium heat.
- Add onion and couscous cook 8-10 minutes until browned.
- Add rosemary and garlic stirring until fragrant.
- Add chicken, chicken broth, salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred.
- Add spinach.
- Top with Parmesan and serve.