Baked Chicken w/ potatoes and carrots.
You can cook Baked Chicken w/ potatoes and carrots using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Chicken w/ potatoes and carrots
- It’s 4 tablespoons of meat tenderizer.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of slap ya mama.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of onion powder.
- You need 10 of chicken thighs bone in.
- You need 1 cup of premium EVOO.
- Prepare 2 lbs of golden potatoes(or your choice).
- Prepare 1 lbs of carrots(I used frozen).
- You need Half of stick of butter.
Baked Chicken w/ potatoes and carrots step by step
- Preheat oven to 365. Wash and clean chicken then put in pan skin down..
- Add all seasonings(minus EVOO)..
- Flip chicken and add same amount of seasonings..
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and put in oven for 1 hour..
- After one hour drain excess juice and add EVOO over the chicken. Cover and put back in oven for one more hour..
- Now peel and clean potatoes and put into cold water before dicing into whichever way you want..
- Throw potatoes and carrots into boiling water for 7 minutes..
- During this time add EVOO, half stick of butter and 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder to sauté pan on medium high..
- Add potatoes and carrots to sauté pan for 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Add potatoes and carrots on top of chicken for last 20-30 minutes..
- Take out and enjoy..