EASY Spinach artichoke pasta step by step
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of Kingsford grill seasoning.
- You need of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s of Chicken seasoning.
- You need of For the pasta:.
- You need 1 of small container marketside spinach artichoke dip.
- It’s 1 lb of box small shells or any desired shape.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella plus 1/2 cup for topping.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Slice chicken breasts into half to thin them. Cook in oil and season with stated spices.
- Cook pasta until fork tender and mix in all spices and ingredients.
- Throw the chicken on top and toss under the broiler for 1 minute.