Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔.
You can cook Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔
- It’s 1 of large pack chicken thighs (skin on, bone in).
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sprinkle garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can (10 ounce) of Rotel tomatoes.
- You need 5 teaspoons of dry ranch seasoning powder.
- It’s 2 cups of coarsely crushed cool ranch Doritos.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese (for topping).
Cool Ranch Doritos Baked Chicken 🐔 step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in a large baking pan……
- Season both sides of thighs with black pepper and garlic powder……
- Cover and bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 1 hour…….
- Meanwhile combine in a large bowl : 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, cream of chicken soup, milk, sour cream, Rotel tomatoes and dry ranch seasoning, mix all well…….Set bowl to the side until chicken is done baking…….
- After chicken has baked for 1 hour remove chicken from oven and reduce oven temp to 350 degrees…….
- Place half of coarsely crushed Doritos all around chicken thighs……
- Now add cream of chicken/ tomato mixture to the top of chicken thighs…….Make sure you fully cover those thighs !!!!! 😊.
- Place remaining crushed Doritos on top of chicken thighs, then top that with the remaining mozzarella cheese……..
- Bake, uncovered in the 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes or until cheese has melted and is golden on top……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.