Sailor Jerry's Rum & Cola Chicken Wings. The original Sailor Jerry spiced rum is blended with the finest rums from the Caribbean & our recipe of natural spices. Norman 'Sailor Jerry' Collins is the father of the old-school tattoo and we make old-school rum — but our site doesn't work on old-school web browsers (blame the tech geeks). Official Home of Sailor Jerry Clothing and Merchandise.
This is perhaps our favourite spiced rum, makes an incredible spiced mojito! Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum seeks its own path in life… Like the free-spirited man who inspired the drink – the old school tattooist, Norman 'Sailor Jerry' Collins. He lived by always 'originating not imitating'. You can cook Sailor Jerry's Rum & Cola Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sailor Jerry's Rum & Cola Chicken Wings
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken wings (6-8 pieces).
- You need 1 can of Cola (330ml).
- You need 3/4 cup (177 ml) of tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1/4 cup (60 ml) of Sailor Jerry's Spiced Rum (of your rum of choice).
Listen to Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum Stream Tracks and Playlists from Sailor Jerry. A new collaboration between Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum and C. Guitar combines the worlds of booze, guitar, and tattoo.
Sailor Jerry's Rum & Cola Chicken Wings instructions
- Melt butter in skillet..
- Place chicken wings into pan and cook on both sides until the meat is no longer pink..
- Once the chicken pieces are cooked, add ketchup..
- Add rum and coke into the pan and bring to a boil, mixing the ingredients well..
- Once boiling, bring the dish down to a simmer and let the chicken cook for 45 minutes. (NOTE: I simmered this uncovered as I prefer the sauce in this dish to be thicker, reduced to about half the initial amount of liquid.).
- Serve with choice of bread or eat as is!.
Check out the detail of these incredible limited edition instruments. pour myself some Sailor Jerry rum or Henney on the rocks, iron all my button ups,and slap corridos and blues. Shit you won't catch me dead en una camisa arugada… Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum. Sailor Jerry is a straight-up, no-nonsense rum. If you are feeling adventurous, try these Recipes. We craft the spirit from a selection of rums distilled in the Caribbean. 'Sailor Jerry' was the nickname of salty sea dog and noted tattoo artist Norman Collins.