Grilled Chicken Wings.
You can cook Grilled Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken Wings
- Prepare 12 pcs of Middle Chicken Wings.
- It’s 6 pcs. of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s 1 tbsp of White Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of White Sauce Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- You need of Kaffir Lime Leaves for decoration.
Grilled Chicken Wings instructions
- Pound pepper and garlic. Take it out into bowl..
- Add seasoning : white soy sauce, maggi sauce, oyster sauce, palm sugar, black soy sauce and sesame oil, mix well..
- Put middle chicken wings into marinated garlic and pepper. Combine well. Set aside and put in fridge about 30 minutes..
- Grill chicken on charcoal oven at middle heat about 20 minutes or until it cook. Skin would be brown and dry..
- Served on plate and decorate with kaffir lime leaf..
- Tip : Taste is salty, sweet, garlic and pepper flavored. Good to eat it as snack or eat it with steamed sticky rice. You also can dip in Sweet Chili Sauce..