Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings. Generously seasoned with salt and pepper and baked to a crisp perfection! I can never make enough chicken wings, they go way too fast. Not to mention salt and pepper wings are both our favorites.
Lemon Pepper Chicken WingsStep Away From The Carbs. Cook a crispy chicken wings recipe in the oven for a healthier and less messy chicken wing dish. These chicken wings are super tasty right out of the oven. You can cook Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings
- Prepare 1 kg of chicken wings.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1,5 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of minced parsley (or you can also use dried parsley).
Combine salt and pepper together in a bowl. Place chicken wings on a lightly oiled baking sheet. Sprinkle the wings with the salt and pepper, then shake on the baking tray to cover completely. It may seem like a long time for a small cut of chicken The pepper adds just the right amount of kick and it is just salty enough.
Salt and Pepper Baked Chicken Wings instructions
- In a big bowl, add chicken wings. Season with olive oil, salt, and black pepper. Mix well..
- Place chicken wings on a baking pan lined with parchment paper..
- Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 20-25 minutes until golden brown..
- Sprinkle with minced parsley..
- Serve with baked potato/french fries or you can eat them with tomato ketchup/chili sauce. Yum! 👍🏻.
That is exactly what I had in mind when I thought of making salt and pepper. Here's what you need: chicken wings, olive oil, cornstarch, pepper, salt. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, combine the chicken wings, olive oil, corn starch, pepper, and salt and toss with tongs to coat. Crispy, Chinese-style salt and pepper wings are oven baked rather than deep fried.