Sprite Chicken Wings.
You can cook Sprite Chicken Wings using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sprite Chicken Wings
- It’s 200-300 grams of chicken wings.
- It’s 5 ml of garlic powder.
- Prepare 15 ml of soy sauce.
- You need 15 ml of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2.5 ml of black pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Sprite.
Sprite Chicken Wings instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine chicken wings, garlic powder, soy sauce, oyster sauce, and black pepper. Mix well then marinate for about 2 hours..
- In a non-stick pan, put the marinated chicken then add Sprite. Cover then bring to a boil..
- When it boils, lower the heat. Mix continuously until all the liquid has been absorbed by the chicken..
- Remove from heat. Serve and enjoy!.