- You need 3 cups of shredded deli rotisserie chicken.
- Prepare 2-10.5 oz of cans cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 2 cups of Colby jack cheese.
- You need 3 cups of frozen veggies (corn carrots and peas).
- You need 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 can of buttery grands biscuits.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly grease a large cast iron skillet or 13×9 baking dish..
- Mix chicken, soup, cheese, veggies and spices in a mixing bowl. spread into pan..
- Cut biscuits into quarters and toss in melted butter. Place on top the mixture in baking pan. Bake 20 minutes until biscuits are cooked fully through. Garnish with melted butter and herbs..