Stuffed Chicken Wings.
You can cook Stuffed Chicken Wings using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Wings
- Prepare 1 pc of carrot.
- It’s 2 stalks of celery.
- It’s Half of head brocolli(optional).
- It’s 16 pcs of chicken wings.
- You need of Black pepper, olive oil, salt.
Stuffed Chicken Wings step by step
- Wash and debone wings. Pat dry and marinate wing seasonings.
- Wash vege and cut into long strips. Take wings and stuffed all into the wings. Prepare baking tray by brushing with olive oil so that wings wont stick. Arrange wings and put some brocolli..
- Preheat oven for 250c and bake for 15 mins.