Air Fried Chicken Wings (Honey Sesame and Korean Hot and Honey).
You can cook Air Fried Chicken Wings (Honey Sesame and Korean Hot and Honey) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Air Fried Chicken Wings (Honey Sesame and Korean Hot and Honey)
- You need of Chicken Wings.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- Prepare of Garlic Powder.
- You need of Salt Pepper.
- It’s of Chicken Stock.
- It’s of Honey.
- It’s of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of White Sugar.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- It’s of Corn Starch.
- You need of Water.
- You need of Gochujang.
- Prepare of Rice Vinegar.
- Prepare of Sesame Seeds.
Air Fried Chicken Wings (Honey Sesame and Korean Hot and Honey) step by step
- Marinate chicken wings with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and baking powder for 30min-1 hour. The baking powder helps the chicken skin to crisp up in the air fryer..
- Prepare the sauces..
- Honey Sesame. Add together 1 cup of chicken broth, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1/3 cup of honey, 1 tbsp of white sugar, 1 tsp of sesame seeds..
- Korean Hot and Honey. Add together 3 tbsp of soy sauce, 2 tbs of honey, 1 tsp of rice vinegar, 1/2 tsp of sesame oil, and 1 tbsp of Gochujang. Stir together..
- Bring Air Fryer to heat at 375 F. Oil the Air Fryer and place chicken wings in the air fryer for 12-15 min on each side or until desired crispiness. Let rest on a baking rack..
- Add Honey Sesame sauce to a pan and bring to a simmer. Add in corn starch slurry (1 tsp of corn starch and 2 tbsp of water). To thicken until it is a glaze like texture. Throw in half of the wings to sauce and toss together..
- Toss the rest of the wings in the Korean Hot and Honey sauce. Finish by topping wings with sesame seeds and green onions. Enjoy!.