Stuffed Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Stuffed Chicken Thighs using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Thighs
- You need 2 of chicken thighs, bone in/skin on.
- Prepare 1 tsp of each pepper, salt, paprika, adobo.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 4 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fresh parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 sprig of rosemary.
Stuffed Chicken Thighs step by step
- Make your stuffing- mix cream cheese, garlic, Dijon and parsley in a bowl.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt, pepper, paprika and adobo.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In an oven safe skillet on med high add olive oil, once hot add chicken skin side down. Cook 3-4 min until skin is a bit crisp..
- Place chicken on a plate and once cool enough to handle, stuff the thighs right under the crispy skin with cream cheese mixture..
- Place back into your skillet skin side up on med high, add wine and broth, throw the rosemary sprig in there. Cook 5 min and pop in the oven. Cook at 400 degrees for 1 hour..
- That's it! Pretty easy, right? 😉 Cheers!.