Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs
- It’s of Chicken Thighs.
- It’s of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Steak Seasoning or Salt + Pepper.
- It’s of Chili Powder.
- You need of Broccoli or Potatoes for the side dish.
Baked BBQ Chicken Thighs step by step
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Put tin foil over a baking pan to make the clean up easier..
- Take the chicken thighs and coat in olive oil. Then place in the pan and generously season with Chili Powder and Steak Seasoning. Place in the oven for 15 minutes..
- While the thighs are briefly cooking at this high temperature, pour some Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in a small bowl and get out a brush that will be used to braise the sauce onto the thighs..
- If you are going to use potatoes as the side dish, cut them up into small pieces and season them. Otherwise cut up the fresh broccoli!.
- Once the 15 minute timer sounds, open up the oven and pull the tray out. Brush the BBQ sauce onto the chicken thighs, and then add the potatoes into the pan next to the chicken. Place the pan back into the oven and turn down the temperature to 350. Cook for another 50 minutes..
- Boil the broccoli 10 minutes before the chicken is done (if no potatoes are in your future dinner). Otherwise take the chicken + potatoes out and enjoy!.