Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs.
You can have Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs
- You need 8 of Chicken Thighs.
- You need 1 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Freshly Ground Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 3 cup of Thinly Sliced Onions.
- Prepare 2 head of Garlic.
- You need 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
Lemon Garlic Chicken Thighs instructions
- Preheat oven to 350° F..
- Season the chicken thighs with 1 1/4 tsp. of the salt & 1 tsp. of the freshly ground pepper..
- Lightly dredge the chicken with the flour and set aside..
- Heat the oil over a medium-high heat in a large saute pan. When the oil is heated, add the thighs and brown well on both sides (about 6 minutes each side). Remove from pan and then set aside..
- Add the onions to the oil and cook, stirring until wilted, about 3 minutes..
- Add the garlic, crushed red pepper, remaining 1/2 tsp. salt, and the bay leaf. Cook for 1 minute. Add the lemon juice, chicken broth, and browned chicken thighs to the pan. Bring the mixture to a simmer, cover with lid, and place in the oven. Allow to bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, remove lid and cook on stovetop for an additional 15 minutes, or until cooked through and tender..