BBQ Skinless Chicken Thighs.
You can have BBQ Skinless Chicken Thighs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Skinless Chicken Thighs
- It’s of Skinless Chicken.
- You need 3 lb of Skinless Chicken Thighs.
- You need 1 packages of Sazon Goya.
- You need 1 packages of Season Salt.
- It’s 3 pinch of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Adobo.
- Prepare 1 small of BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Chicken Broth.
BBQ Skinless Chicken Thighs instructions
- Clean chicken thighs and place in medium sauce pan. Season with desired or listed seasonings..
- Fill half of pan with water and other half with chicken broth. (Or you can add as much or little water or broth as you want) Cook on Medium High heat for 30-40 minutes.
- About 15-20 minutes while chicken is still cooking flip them over. you can add more water or broth if you want. Then continue to cook for the remaining time..
- After chicken is tender and cooked place on baking pan and add BBQ sauce. Cook in oven on 400° for about 10-15 minutes..