Chicken thighs w/ rice. I re-uploaded this video with my usual music. Music: Title: Nile’s Blues Courtesy of: Kevin MacLeod (http. Similar to my One Pot Chicken and Rice with Artichokes, I just love making rice this way.
Just a few ingredients and you’ll create a delicious dish that goes well with any occasion. I love using chicken thighs because their dark meat is guaranteed to add a ton of flavor to any dish. Chicken – Bone in thighs is best because cook time is the same as rice and stays super juicy. You can have Chicken thighs w/ rice using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken thighs w/ rice
- It’s 5 of chicken thighs.
- You need 2 medium of potatos.
- It’s 1 medium of zucchini.
- You need 1 can of mushrooms.
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- You need 12 oz of crushed tomatos(or left over marinara).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 of chicken stock.
- You need 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
Skin must be removed otherwise the rice will be too Boneless skinless thigh fillets or breast – put the rice in the oven covered with foil WITHOUT chicken. Chicken thighs make an easy and inexpensive dinner. Find recipes for baked, grilled, or even slow cooked chicken Chicken Thigh Recipes. Chicken thighs make an easy and inexpensive dinner.
Chicken thighs w/ rice instructions
- Start cooking your rice..
- As rice is cooking remove skin from your chicken and brown the chicken. As chicken is cooking add spices over chicken. slice your zucchini, cube potatoes..
- Remove chicken after it’s fully browned. In the same skillet par cook your potatoes in the oil you cooked the chicken in. When potatoes are done saute the rest of the vegetables for 3 minutes more..
- When rice is done layer the rice on the bottom of a 9/12 baking dish. Add your chicken stock . The put chicken, vegetables over the rice. Salt and pepper to tast.Then put crushed tomatoes or left over sauce on top..
- Put in a 400°F oven for 30 minutes. After 30 min. add mozzarella over the top and continue baking for 10 more min. Remove from oven and let it sit for 10 min. Then enjoy..
A Peruvian version of Arroz con Pollo, this chicken with rice dish is made in two skillets, and flavored. As a chicken cut, thighs have plenty of flavour and work perfectly when roasted, breaded or served in a delicious sauce. Chicken thighs basted in lemon, ginger and soy sauce and roasted in the oven – perfect with a side of egg-fried rice or stir-fried noodles. Juicy, meaty, inexpensive chicken thighs are the perfect weeknight protein. We’ve got the best chicken thigh recipes for delicious weeknight The heaping plates of marinated chicken, rice, salad, and sauce are a complete meal.