Spicy BBQ Chicken Thighs.
You can have Spicy BBQ Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy BBQ Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 1 lb of Chicken thighs, with skin and bones (any chicken cut is fabulous too).
- Prepare 1 of small bottle Sweet Ray Honey BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Thai Sweet Chili Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
Spicy BBQ Chicken Thighs step by step
- Warm skillet on med heat, then add the olive oil..
- Salt and pepper chicken.
- Once the oil ribbons in the skillet, add chicken skin side down and brown each side..
- Preheat oven to 325.
- While chicken is cooking mix all other ingredients in small saucepan. Bring to boil and turn down to simmer..
- Put chicken in an oven safe dish, add a ladle full of the sauce and turn chicken to completely cover it with BBQ sauce and cook in oven for 15 min or until chicken is cooked through.and sauce is thicken..
- Remove from oven. Let rest 5-10 minutes then Serve with extra sauce. Enjoy!.