Honey Curry Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Honey Curry Chicken Thighs using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey Curry Chicken Thighs
- It’s 8 of chicken thighs.
- You need 1/2 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s can of cooking spray.
Honey Curry Chicken Thighs step by step
- Mix together soy sauce, salt, pepper, garlic powder and only ONE HALF of the tablespoon of curry powder in a bowl. Mix until well blended..
- Place chicken in bowl or zip loc bag with mixture to marinade overnight or for at least 4 hours in refrigerator..
- After the allotted time, remove chicken from fridge and spray 9×13 pan with cooking spray..
- Remove chicken pieces from marinade and place in baking pan..
- Bake chicken at 350° for 45 minutes covered. While baking, mix the remaining curry powder and honey together..
- Microwave honey mixture 30 seconds for a more fluid consistency..
- After 45 minutes of baking uncover chicken and glaze chicken with honey mixture generously. Broil at 500° for 5 minutes or until chicken has turned golden brown..
- Once chicken is removed from oven you may sprinkle fresh or dried parsley on top for color and added flavor..