Honey mustard chicken thighs. The perfect weeknight chicken dinner – Easy Juicy Oven Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs Recipe. Made with boneless skinless chicken thighs and baked in the oven and a great dipping sauce. One of my favorite boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes.
It is ridiculously good and is the perfect topping for juicy chicken thighs. This Honey Mustard Chicken is a fantastic midweek meal that's fast to whip up and tastes incredible! Made with chicken breast or chicken thigh simmered Honey Mustard Chicken. You can cook Honey mustard chicken thighs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey mustard chicken thighs
- Prepare 8 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
This honey mustard chicken recipe is made with two types of mustard and a splash of soy sauce for added umami flavor. It's such an easy dinner recipe! I prefer making honey mustard chicken thighs, but you're welcome to make this recipe using chicken breasts or tenders as well. This recipe uses boneless thighs and homemade honey mustard.
Honey mustard chicken thighs instructions
- Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper.
- Spray a pyrex dish with cooking spray and place the season thighs in.
- In a bowl mix 1/2 cup mustard and 1/4 honey before pouring the mix on top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered at 450°F for 40.
The chicken is cut into strips and simmered in a rich honey mustard sauce along with carrots, onions. These roasted honey mustard BBQ chicken thighs are on repeat these days. We started off eating these roasted honey mustard BBQ chicken thighs (whew long title!) the polite way with a fork and knife but by the end of the meal we were all picking chicken off the bone with our. Simple oven baked honey-mustard chicken thighs. New recipes will be added soon.