Thai Chicken Thighs.
You can have Thai Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai Chicken Thighs
- You need 6-8 pieces of chicken thighs.
- It’s 1/2-3/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need To taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare To taste of Tony's seasoning.
- You need To taste of lemon pepper.
- You need To taste of season salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet chili sauce.
Thai Chicken Thighs step by step
- In an 9×13 pan, pour soy sauce at the bottom. Place chicken thighs in the pan. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with the garlic powder, Tony's, lemon pepper, and season salt. Turn a couple times so both sides are coated evenly with the soy sauce as well..
- Refrigerate for 1+ hours, turning the chicken half way through marinade time..
- Heat charcoal grill. Cook chicken 5 minutes on each side. Then pour sweet chili sauce in a bowl and lather it on both sides and cook for an additional 5 minutes on each side.
- We like our skin extra crunchy so we leave it in till its black. The sauce will make it look burnt but it will be delicious! Enjoy!.