Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs.
You can have Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Prepare 8 of boneless chicken thighs (or any other part of chicken).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour (this is for breading chicken, you can use more).
- You need 1/2 cup of corn meal.
- Prepare 3-4 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Fried Boneless Chicken Thighs instructions
- Lay your chicken in a bowl & season with salt and pepper, i use season salt..
- Fill a heavy (preferbaly copper bottom) bottom frying pan with oil about 1/4 full, & turn heat on medium. Use a candy thermomator to guage the temp, you want it to be 350° before you drop the chicken in..
- Put flour & corn meal in a zip lock bag along with pepper and salt..
- Crack eggs in a bowl and mix with milk and hot sauce and pepper well. This is your egg wash..
- When your oil is at 350°, take a chicken thigh and drop it in your flour mixture and coat well..
- Now take that same piece of chicken and dip it in the egg wash, covering it completely..
- And again, put chicken back in the flour mix and cover well. The corn meal helps the batter stick to the chicken..
- Place chicken in oil. Remember, if you crowd the pan with chicken the temp will drop and it wont cook. The temp in the pan should drop a little with the chicken is cooking, but in order to have crispy on the outside and moist on the inside chicken the temp should stay between 325° and 350° while cooking. The temp will go up and down so keep an eye on the temp..
- Flip chicken every 3 minutes to make sure it cooks threw evenly. White meat cooks faster than dark meat. Chicken is done when the meat its self reads 160° for boneless chicken and 165° for bone in..
- *IMPORTANT*** Do NOT drain chicken on paper towels unless you want soggy chicken. Let chicken drain on a wire rack or in a strainer (like me!) Let chicken cool for 10 minutes and serve..