Oyster sauce chicken thigh. Chicken thighs baked with a sweet, garlicky oyster sauce mixture. The easiest recipe to fix when expecting unexpected company! Set the oven timer and wait until this oven roasted chicken in oyster sauce is done!
Chicken thighs are cooked in the frying pan with a savory sauce in this easy recipe that is perfect for weeknight dinners. Full of flavor and delightfully easy to make, this oyster sauce chicken recipe is a perfect savory dish for busy weeknights. Oyster Sauce Chicken – an easy Asian flavored chicken dish that is super easy to prepare and perfect for lunch or dinner. You can cook Oyster sauce chicken thigh using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oyster sauce chicken thigh
- It’s 500 g of cubed chicken thigh.
- It’s of Marinade:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of raw sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shaoxing rice wine.
- You need 1 of chopped spring onion pieces.
Mind you I started with an easy recipe such as this oyster sauce chicken with peppers and snow peas, but today I will bake. The combination of fried chicken pieces and oyster sauce goes great together. This recipe uses boneless chicken thighs but you could use boneless skinless chicken breasts as well. The chicken is sliced into chunks and then coated with flour and cornstarch and fried in hot oil.
Oyster sauce chicken thigh instructions
- In a bowl, combine 1 1/2 tsp raw sugar, 1 tbsp ginger juice, 1/4 tsp salt, 2 tbsp corn starch, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp shaoxing rice wine and chopped spring onion pieces, stir together and mix well..
- Pour the sauce over 500g chicken thigh cubes and mix them well. Put it in fridge..
- Fry the chicken thigh cubes till brown..
Chicken in oyster sauce is absolutely delicious. At first glance, you might think that the flavours of chicken and oysters don't go together. To replicate this chicken in oyster sauce as authentically as possible, then use a stir fry wok for the cooking process. For the sauce: In another smaller bowl, combine the stock, cornstarch, oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili sauce. View top rated Chicken thigh oyster sauce recipes with ratings and reviews.