Curry Chicken Thighs.
You can have Curry Chicken Thighs using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Chicken Thighs
- It’s 4 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium onions, small dice.
- You need 3 of jalapeños, seeded and small dice.
- It’s 16 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh ginger, grated.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of yellow curry powder.
- You need 2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare of Salt & black pepper.
- It’s 2 (13.5 oz) of cans coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped fresh cilantro.
- Prepare of Rice.
Curry Chicken Thighs instructions
- Season chicken on both sides with salt & pepper, set aside. Heat oil in large skillet on med-hi. Brown chicken on both sides in batches. Set chicken aside..
- While skillet is hot stir in onions and jalapeños, cool about 5-7 minutes until soft..
- Add in garlic and ginger, stir. Add in spices dried basil, yellow curry, & chili powder, stir all together and cook 3-4 minutes..
- Add in coconut milk and stir to combine..
- Add chicken back into skillet and cover with the sauce. Cover and reduce heat to medium low. Simmer for 20 minutes..
- While chicken is cooking, make your rice..
- Serve over rice and top with chopped fresh cilantro. Enjoy!.