BBQ Chicken Thighs.
You can cook BBQ Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Thighs
- You need 6 of bone in chicken thighs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 bottle of your favorite BBQ sauce.
BBQ Chicken Thighs instructions
- Remove skin and fat from chicken thighs..
- Mix DRY ingredients and rub over both sides of chicken thighs..
- Place in pan and bake at 350F for 30 minutes. No need to add water, the children will create it's own!.
- After 1/2 hour spread a quarter sized dollop of BBQ sauce over each chicken thigh. Put cover back on and return to oven. Bake for an additional 30 minutes..
- After 1 hour of baking remove cover. Spread another dollop of BBQ sauce over chicken. Return to oven UNCOVERED for 20 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes before serving..