Chicken Thigh Stew.
You can cook Chicken Thigh Stew using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Thigh Stew
- You need 4-8 of Chicken Thighs.
- It’s 2 cups of Cauliflower.
- It’s 2 cups of Broccoli.
- You need 2 cups of or 1 Bag baby Carrots.
- Prepare 2 cups of celery or 1 stalk large chop.
- You need 4 Cans of Mix Vegetables drained.
- Prepare 1 of Onion choped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- It’s 2 cans of tomatoe Puree.
Chicken Thigh Stew instructions
- 2 to 3 quarts water put chicken in boil.
- Add seasonings in the boiling water.
- Then add raw vegies.
- Then add the rest cook low and slowly about 3 to 5 hours.
- Wait until last to add tomatoes puree.
- Done. and serve with cornbread or crackers.
- Thank you.