Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs.
You can cook Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- You need of Family pack of chicken thighs (or wings).
- You need 1 bottle of Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder.
Easy and Delicious Baked Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs step by step
- After preparing chicken, Season chicken on both sides (preheat oven to 375).
- Place chicken in a baking pan and add approx. 1.5- 2 cups of water to the pan so that chicken won't stick to the pan.
- Let chicken bake on 375 for approx 45 min. (Periodically check chicken and add a cup of water as needed if chicken is beginning to stick to the pan).
- After chicken has cooked for about 45 min. (Skin will have begun to darken and crisp)-remove pan from oven and add Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce directly to chicken. Use a spoon to smooth sauce all over the chicken.
- Place chicken back into the oven for remaining cooking time of 15-25 min sauce mixed with the water and chicken juices will form a delicious marinade..