- Prepare 4 of boneless/skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 cup of bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced onions.
- Prepare 3 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried Basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Heat pan and add olive oil.
Put in low to medium heat..
- Mix basil, oregano, and sea salt on a shallow bowl..
- Rub chicken in mixture and set aside for 1 minute..
- Place chicken in heated pan. Add lemon juice..
- Add the onions and pepper..
- Baste chicken until brown and cooked..
- Category: Chicken
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Chicken Thighs Rubbed in Basil, Oregano and Sea Salt