Delicious Pan-fried Chicken Breasts.
You can have Delicious Pan-fried Chicken Breasts using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delicious Pan-fried Chicken Breasts
- It’s 3 piece of chicken breasts (thawed).
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s of dash of salt/ seasoning.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Bread crumbs.
Delicious Pan-fried Chicken Breasts step by step
- Get three paper plates, two bowls, and a medium frying pan.
- Pour flour into a bowl, preferably a mixing bowl. Add salt, seasoning (if desired) to flour and mix..
- In the other bowl, crack eggs and beat into an egg wash..
- Take thawed chicken breasts and coat with egg. After coated with egg, roll chicken in flour and move to set aside plates..
- Pour vegetable oil into frying pan until the base is completely covered..
- Heat oil and place breaded chicken breasts into the pan. If the oil is hot enough, the chicken breading will sizzle..
- Grab a pair of tongs to set aside to turn chicken. Fry until the chicken breading is crispy looking and a dark golden brown..
- When finished, cut into halves to check if breast are fully cooked. If so , Serve and enjoy!.