Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs.
You can cook Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs
- You need 2 pounds of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of liquid aminos sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste or powder form.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg powder.
- It’s of Pepper according to your spice level.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of juice of a lime.
Keto Low Carb Jerk Chicken thighs instructions
- Mix all the ingredients with the chicken and marinate for 4-6hours..
- Heat few tbsp of oil in a deep pan on medium heat and fry the chicken until browned on both sides..
- Oil may splatter while cooking, be careful. Use a splatter guard..
- Transfer to a plate and garnish with cilantro, serve with cooked rice..