BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs.
You can have BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs
- You need 1 pack of chicken thighs (with skin).
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1/3 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- You need 3/4 cup of bbq sauce(or more!).
- You need of Black Pepper.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
BBQ Asian Chicken Thighs instructions
- Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs, then place into a large baking pan…….
- Sprinkle Black Pepper and Garlic Powder over both sides of thighs……
- Meanwhile mix together the soy sauce, teriyaki sauce and bbq sauce in a bowl, spread mixture over thighs……
- Bake, uncovered at 400 degrees for an hour…..Your chicken will have a beautiful dark glaze over it !!!! 😋.
- Serve with veggies or my Garlic Ramen Noodles and enjoy!😋.